Hello!

I’ve always wanted to have a blog. I never started one because I was always concerned about things like what to name it or if I needed to have a “niche” like food or fashion. I like food, but I don’t really make enough of my own recipes to warrant a whole blog. And I like fashion, but my style does feel a little all over the place so that doesn’t feel quite right either. I like my work, but again, it doesn’t feel authentic to make a blog entirely devoted to marketing/communications. 

What do I like? Well, I like my cats and I like the house my husband and I recently purchased. I like how it’s coming along and the projects we’ve been able to complete. I like my job and learning new things. I love crafting (but again, I don’t do it enough to make it its own thing!) 

So here we are. You’ll find a little bit of everything here. I’m going to stop making excuses for not blogging and just start. Hope you like it!

Comments

Popular Posts