Felt Flower Christmas Ornament


I have been incredibly busy November and December! Last minute though I decided to make some ornaments for the women in my life. This one's for my mom :) 

It's the same concept I used to make my wedding bouquet which you can see here, but I just cut an extra felt circle for the back and enclosed some leaves and twine with it to hang on the tree. 

It takes me about 40 minutes to an hour to make one of these so if you have the felt and hot glue, it's a quick gift to make (the centers are raised stickers from Michael's). 

I'll also say this - when using the glue gun, don't press so hard on the trigger! When I make these, I RARELY have to press at all since some glue is always oozing out anyway. Really, you just have to dab the felt a little and then fold in the corners of the felt to hide any glue. Then pull off the stringy bits once your flower is complete. 

Comments

Popular Posts