Couples' Costume: Billy Madison

We still don't feel safe going out and being around a ton of people, so no Halloween parties for us this year. We're preparing for our trick-or-treaters though with a prop and our costumes. I'll share more on that later, but I wanted to talk about a previous couples' costume we loved.

DIY Billy Madison Costume

One year we were Billy Madison and the penguin he hallucinates. I thought it would be fun to be Billy and I achieved it by getting a sweater from H&M and cutting it up to look like the one in the movie. 

Billy Madison
This hurt a bit because it wasn't a thrift store find and I HATED the idea of spending full price on something, but I was committing to the bit. I also wrote FRANK on the inside of the sweater and that equally hurt to do that to a full price piece of clothing.

Billy Madison-2
I was surprised I found a plain, tan hat at Walmart! I also got the construction-esque boots there too. The shorts are actually my husband's - they were from his college days so they didn't really fit him anymore, but they fit me perfectly :P

Billy Madison Couples Costume

My husband's costume was way easier - it's just a penguin costume from Amazon that he's worn for trick-or-treat a few times since because it's so warm.

Hope you enjoyed - Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular Posts